Penguin Recruitment is working with a leading engineering consultancy to bring in a Sustainability Project Lead to their Bournemouth office.
Sustainability Project Lead role is a client-facing one, working as a member of the Sustainability Team to deliver planning submissions, design work for compliance and to assist with ventilation design, with a number of additional duties,
• Assisting in leading the project delivery of modelling work in IES.
• Work with the team on modelling work., using IES.
• Provide design solutions to clients.
• Assess compliance against Part L of the Building Regulations.
• Undertake work in IES, SAP, Microsoft Office and other approved software.
To be considered for this Sustainability Project Lead role, you will ideally:
• Have 5 years' experience working within the built environment sector, preferably with a sustainability consultancy.
• Have experience with the following fields: Energy and carbon strategies; Building Regulations Part L assessments using IES; In-Use energy modelling and assessment; Dynamic modelling for thermal comfort assessments and overheating risk assessments.
• Have an appreciation of broader sustainability issues, such as.
Our client will offer their new Sustainability Project Lead a competitive starting salary plus core and flexible benefits, including, Private Medical Scheme; Life Insurance; Generous Annual Leave Allowance; and more. Our client also offers a friendly and flexible working environment, with excellent career progression opportunities.
Salary: Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset